Well Hello Everyone.
I am new to the game but hopefully things will turn out ok. I am 16 years old and play fps games all the time.. i love sniping primarily and hope to get to know everyone on a personal and competitive level.

Its nice to meet you all,
MentalTint

Edit: Though i love sniping in other games... im way way better with the SMG.. lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC! Since you're only 16 I would warn you to stick with the pistol+knife and stay away from the big guns (but I'm not your mother so I won't!).

I see you have taken liking for the AD-81 Sniper! It's one of the toughest weapons to master (especially in close combat) but once you get the hang of it you should have a blast!

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by:
Hey Welcome,

HF and GL in your ac career :P
Thanks given by:
Well hello.
Your room is the first one on the left.
Enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by:
wow i never got a room!

hey, hope you fit in nicely
you map/mod? or just pwn with the sniper

see ya round :)
Thanks given by:
Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
Lol, I can't snipe :)
Thanks given by:
Welcome.
Thanks given by:
Hi :D
Thanks given by:
wow glad to see such nice people here in AC.. i can mod but it woulnt be creating completely new guns.. i suppose it would be skins.. as for mapping i might fiddle around a bit.. but i doubt anything good would come of it hahaha

Thanks for the welcomes!

and when i played like 2 games last night... extremely fast pased so i obviously failed.. and for some odd reason i disconnect form the servers. Im at a hotel usin their free high speed wireless so im not sure whats wrong..

P.S: I love video editing, so i may end up making montages and such later on down the road. Commentary will be included. Almost like a COD montage. Anyways you can call me Hutch :D

P.S.S: My room feels nice and cozy, but i think the AC is broken :P
Thanks given by:
Enjoy your stay! ... but please, if you should ever make a video, dont just show one gib after another ;)

Hope to see you around ingame!
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 10, 09:33PM)Robtics Wrote: Enjoy your stay! ... but please, if you should ever make a video, dont just show one gib after another ;)

Hope to see you around ingame!

by gib do you mean nade? im not big on nading so you can expect to not see that often...
Thanks given by:
Gib = exploding people, so a kill made by nade or by headshot :D
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 10, 11:04PM)Andrez Wrote: Gib = exploding people, so a kill made by nade or by headshot :D

ahh well yeah you wont see much of that, probably just kill streaks etc.. but dont expect them any time soon.. im havin trouble getting used to such fast pased game play..
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 10, 11:04PM)Andrez Wrote: Gib = exploding people, so a kill made by nade or by headshot :D
or by a knife stab ;)
Thanks given by:
Or by Medusa looking at them!
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 10, 02:27PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Or by Medusa looking at them!

Lolled :d
Welcome to ac man ;)
Thanks given by: