convert a file to pk3?
Hay guys its me again....i been tryin to mod another game's weapons.
the thing im missing is a pk3 creator. which is not compatible with mac.
all i need someone to do is get the file when i send it to them,convert it to pk3 and send it back!

can some one do that for me?

P.S.:If you are an urban terror player, you might like my mod. :)
i figured out how to do the impossible! :D

the reason why im posting it here is because the urt dev team does not like it when you try to mod it.
Thanks given by:
i already converted all UT weapons to .md3 long time ago... but i didn't tried to import ac weapons in UT. so i can't help you
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 10, 04:28PM)[aCKa]Deathstar Wrote: i already converted all UT weapons to .md3 long time ago... but i didn't tried to import ac weapons in UT. so i can't help you
yeah but to mod the zpak000essentials file, u have to turn it into a zip file but after u modded the weapons, u need to turn the editted copy back into a pk3, wich i cannot do.
Thanks given by:
A .pk3 is just a renamed .zip (same with .pak and pk2)
Simply zip your stuff up with the needed folder structure, then rename the file to .pk3
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 10, 12:51AM)makkE Wrote: A .pk3 is just a renamed .zip (same with .pak and pk2)
Simply zip your stuff up with the needed folder structure, then rename the file to .pk3

didnt work when i did it.....
Thanks given by:
In this case, it might be the zip that is corrupted, or not the expected type of zip...
Thanks given by: