Home Page
Wiki Page

[Image: 2mwfssh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good luck and and nice pic/banner :]
Thanks given by:
Good luck with your clan StaTioN :)

OverLoad!, also known as Turm0iL"
I am not accusing anyone of hacking but was he blacklisted for aimbot?
Thanks given by:
It's certainly not Station's clan (who wasn't a clean player on 1.0 btw.) and it's not new :). Burn is the founder/leader afaik.

Btw. I guess some people will care about this: http://www.mysick.tk/index.php?site=clan...s&cwID=670 - cO unfortunately does not.
Thanks given by:
yeah station said to me he used a cheat but not long time
Thanks given by:
thanks Panda , BULL3T and |BC|Wolf ! more ciclon i used a time and in version 0.93 ' i no said that not long time ! sorry but you is got it wrong!
and panda I no used hacker in 1.0 ' I was accused why I was in Qu4k3 !
Thanks given by:
StaTioN, I didn't say you hacked I am asking if Overload did because I seen a demo with him aimbotting on 1.0.4 a while ago. I am pretty sure it was him.
Thanks given by:
logs/A2_20100615:Jun 29 00:06:54 [189.75.19.179] StaTioN logged in using the admin password in line 26
logs/A2_20100615-Jun 29 00:06:54 [189.75.19.179] runs AC 1001 (defs: 40)

So that was another Station, logging in with a cheat client, who got the admin password of our former (now blacklisted) Brazilian member, who was probably trading it for that Station's cheats?
Thanks given by:
So is it cO'|StaTioN cheating or an imposter?

BTW don't Burn, Ghost, G3RT, TurmoiiL and all of them play anymore?

miss them :-D
Thanks given by:
abuse admin panda ?I do not understand o:
passed me the password admin o:
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 10, 09:35PM)StaTioN Wrote: abuse admin panda ?I do not understand o:
passed me the password admin o:

Thanks for admitting that you logged in with a cheat client. And since all our admin passwords are for just one person unless stated otherwise, it is admin abuse. More bellarruda's fault than yours tho.
Thanks given by:
ok ,i peopl "sorry" !
Thanks given by:
Can you guys let go of the past? Instead of putting cO down why don't we all just say GL, HF.

Like mother said, " If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."
Thanks given by:
what cheater panda ? you crazy panda? where is the proof? you are the most bigger cry baby in ac !
Thanks given by:
Sorry for crying out "cheats" if I spot them. You already admitted it was you with the cheat client, why try to deny it now?
Thanks given by:
LOL
calling out a cheater is "crying?" Then what is it when you complain about being called out?
Thanks given by:
edit: oops
Thanks given by:
Wow, seems like Panda brought the whole =MyS= crew..

You guys really do make me sick.
Thanks given by:
Funny that.
Thanks given by:
yea in 0.93 ' but dude why persecute me? leaves me play in peace ! has passed the version 0.93 ! now is other version anti-hacker !You accuses me in 1.0 of hacker but i don't was! takes care of your life ,your Baby ! and the abuse admin ' i don't knew ! the Bellaruda gave me the password! You like of if incase in life of others !
now if me give license , i have thing best of that get discussing with a baby !
Thanks given by:
Sister V-Man was agreeing with us :)

I'll leave this alone, I think it has served its purpose.
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 10, 03:30PM)Ghost Wrote: Wow, seems like Panda brought the whole =MyS= crew..

You guys really do make me sick.

i just read forums.
Thanks given by:
GG all.
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 10, 04:03PM)Jason Wrote: Funny that.

GL hf with your clan, panda what are you trying proof? we dont care anyway.
Thanks given by: