Australian Server District - ausD. New Servers! *UPDATE*
You may or may not have seen or heard about some new servers that have gone up in Australia for 1.1.*. The servers are owned by DrauL and will be operated by the Xu clan.

Currently we are testing the capacity of the server etc and have 4 servers up, 2 public and 2 private.

The servers are as follows:
  • ausD Warrior, ausd.info:54321 - Public Server 14 slots
  • ausD Asylum, ausd.info:12345 - Public Server 14 slots
  • ausD Clash, ausd.info:9000 - Private/Match Server 8 slots
  • ausD Coop, ausd.info:2010 - Coop Server 4 slots

The 2 private servers will not appear on the masterlist so a custom connect will have to be used.

The servers provide a low ping for anybody in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and a moderate(~200) ping to most areas of America.

A site should be up during the next week at http://ausd.info/ with more information, blacklist details etc.

We are looking for international admins, if you are interested/willing to help us out with this hang out on our IRC(below) or PM me.

If you have any other queries, questions or suggestions please visit irc.gamesurge.net/ausd and talk to either myself or DrauL.

We hope these servers can provide some fun with a nice low ping for those in Australia, so Happy Fragging! :)

*UPDATES:

We now have a 1.04 server up also
ausD Castle, ausd.info:28961(default) - Public Server 14 slots
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Maybe we can work together to run my modded server ? :)
I made a thread about one of them.
http://iafclan.free.fr/mods/e/src.zip <== Source code

Thanks,
Luc@s
Thanks given by:
i get the same ping there as NZ servers

Also where abouts in Aus are your servers located?
Thanks given by:
Luc@s, I already talked with DrauL about it. I said we should hold off until we talk with you.
Seems like we talked with you :D

Just in case I seem authoritative, I'm not. I just like to give suggestions to Draulioliolio.
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 10, 02:43PM)Vermi Wrote: i get the same ping there as NZ servers

Also where abouts in Aus are your servers located?

Sydney as far as I know
Thanks given by:
Sorry for double post, but updates have been added.
Thanks given by: