ac_shipping by Maj Hillis
Hey yall. Here are some pics of a map I made a few weeks ago and just updated. Excuse the simplicity, looking back It seems a bit boring. Oh well.

[Image: 20101020_19.00.49_ac_shipping_TDM.jpg]

[Image: 20101020_19.00.59_ac_shipping_TDM.jpg]

[Image: 20101020_19.00.41_ac_shipping_TDM.jpg]

[Image: 20101020_19.00.32_ac_shipping_TDM.jpg]

[Image: 20101020_19.00.23_ac_shipping_TDM.jpg]

Dowload here: http://rebel-mappers.webs.com/mapspacks.htm
Thanks given by:
i've already seen this map :P
but yeah , great job.
Thanks given by:
I didn't tried yet, but from the screenshot we can say you have your own style ;) G.J
Thanks given by:
Looks good from the screenshots, if a little empty.
The most important thing in any map is the layout, and the layout here looks (from the screenshots) really good.
Well done!
Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot yall. :D

I wish I would have added a bit more...well my next map wont be as empty. :)
Thanks given by:
Hey man, you probably hate me but you have past my level of mapping :P My knew name is wH0pXeR in dyh.
Thanks given by:
haha na Ive gotten over that :P

Ill look you up sometime, long time no see...I believe the last time we talked we were busy banning eachother. LOL

Thanks given by:
ya it looks a bit empty but is also cool , i like it .
gj man , i wish i knew how to map =/
Thanks given by:
Nice effort so far, I look forward to seeing the end result. Looks similar to a map i've previously made.
Thanks given by:
Looks like there are to many rooms. Try to reduce that amount of doors near eachother or the shotty will dominate
Thanks given by:
actualy there arnt many rooms, just the angle of the screenie i guess.

I tried to balance it all out, but I made this after being back in the game for only like a week or two. Im still a bit rusty...
Thanks given by:
If you walk throught the map, it's like things aren't logical...
If you place rooms/doors etc. make that they're putten there for some reason, and not just to fill your map.
Thanks given by:
It reminds me of a cross between depot and complex
Thanks given by:
I played whit you this map in a beta version....there it was no pickups and the map had another skymap
Thanks given by:
Lol. Well thats been fixed.

EDIT: MathiasB, I see what you mean. Particularly a few windows that were placed in ways you wouldnt find em placed in reality. I got careless I guess.
Thanks given by: