convert blender model to md3 plz?
I just made a simple model of the M16
i was wondering: can i send the blender file to someone and have them convert it to md2 and skin it and all that crap....

I dont know how to do all that tachnical stuff. i just know how to model well, thats it...
Thanks given by:
GOD! Send me the file if it is for real assault! And if you have other problems ask someone from the team. When you're making a model just send it to me, because i'm the only one who have the real assault high poly hands.
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 08:38AM)bestcat Wrote: because i'm the only one who have the real assault high poly hands.

Intresting. I didn't know there were real high poly hands.
Thanks given by:
subsurf? ;)
Thanks given by:
Subsurfing the hands is a BAD idea. This is AC, and as far as I know, not even the most modern games use subsurfed models. I highly doubt you will see ANY diffrence in game, only your frames dropping.
Subsurfing is a high-poly modelling technique. Game models are low-poly.
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 02:23AM)jakedisaster Wrote: can i send the blender file to someone and have them convert it to md2 and skin it and all that crap....

Pardon? What about you at least give it a try? Making the model itself is the easiest part of the work actually and the term 'crap' makes me wonder whether you are at all interested in modelling. Seriously, who do you think you are?

They should add a "Beware, modelling takes a lot of time, son!" message to blender's flashscreen... I don't get these kids today...
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 04:25PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:
(18 Oct 10, 02:23AM)jakedisaster Wrote: can i send the blender file to someone and have them convert it to md2 and skin it and all that crap....

Pardon? What about you at least give it a try? Making the model itself is the easiest part of the work actually and the term 'crap' makes me wonder whether you are at all interested in modelling. Seriously, who do you think you are?

They should add a "Beware, modelling takes a lot of time, son!" message to blender's flashscreen... I don't get these kids today...
My model is finished BTW and im just asking to convert the file because it doesnt work when i do it on my computer!
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 04:25PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:

My model is finished BTW and im just asking to convert the file because it doesnt work when i do it on my computer!
Thanks given by: