Rebel-mappers recruting!!!
Hey guys this is Ash and i am proud to announce that GunzlMaj.Hillis made a new clan, everyone can join and it doesnt replace your current clan. For example if your in clan Gunz you still can join rebel mappers but your still in Gunz. This is a mapping clan so if you suck at mapping or good at mapping, it doesnt matter cause everyone can join. All you gotta do is go to this site below and apply. :D

http://rebel-mappers.webs.com/
Thanks given by:
Thanks for getting the word out their ash :D

Yeah yall this a friendly, no-pressure clan. :D All are welcomed!

Thanks given by:
GL & HF
Thanks given by:
isnt it more of a group for ac..? not a clan
what ever you call it, it doesnt matter, gl ;)

although, there was a 3m mapping group and i dont know how well that went..
or if its still going
Thanks given by:
GL
a mapping group (clan) could only hope for the success that DES has had in the mapping community so let it be said from the DES founder, good luck
Thanks given by:
Also, we are already mapping! plus... _3m clan/group failed because they recruited too many people that sucked at mapping and they ended up modding official maps wick got most of their members b-listed. We aren't going to be b-listed because we know the rules of mapping and that modding official maps isn't encouraged or allowed.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys :D

And If I catch anyone moding anything a official map, imma give em a good butt kicking!
Thanks given by:
Btw we already made some awesome maps so far, check out the screenshots of them on our website!
Thanks given by: