Ad Questions
I've been playing this game for a while, and lately I've been seeing changes in the ads for this game. Why have ads switched from screenshots of this game to screenshots of Counter Strike: Source?
Thanks given by:
Huh?
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 10, 06:42AM)Chronogene Wrote: I've been playing this game for a while, and lately I've been seeing changes in the ads for this game. Why have ads switched from screenshots of this game to screenshots of Counter Strike: Source?

Google ads placed around the website/forum are there to help pay for hosting of the forum/wiki/site/master-server. The fact that the ads change, are not our choice. Google normally 'targets' ads to their audience.

So, if google thinks you're the counterstrike like audience, you'll get those ads.

Myself, I get ads about web hosting, and an ad for a job seeking site.
Thanks given by:
I don't get ads O_o
Thanks given by:
ads Wrote:Save on All Used Servers Fully guaranteed Available at huge savings off list
www.touchpoint.com.au
TrueLocal - Official Site Find The Best Local Services With TrueLocal Online. Visit Us Today!
TrueLocal.com.au
Quality Dedicated Servers Purpose Built Premium Datacenters 100% Network Uptime & 24/7 Support
www.colocrossing.com
Thanks given by:
I get a server host located a few hundred kilometres away from me, HP Printers from the Official Canadian Site and VPS Hosting @ 24.99 / mo with 1 month free!
Thanks given by:
"Place Your AD Here!"
For me.
Oh, and (semi) local business'
Thanks given by:
He's referring to the ******s who are using screenshots of Counterstrike to advertise AssaultCube and then putting malware in the download.
Thanks given by: