Game Servers providers
It looks like there are not many game servers providers supporting Assault Cube, would be fine if we could list them all and keep that list up to date.

So please submit details of the GSP's you know with the following format :

Name
Website
Servers Location(s)
Price per slot
Extra infos

Here is the list :

RoxServers.com
Hosted in : France
Pricing : €0.75 / slot (10-20 slots)
Other :
  • 10 free voice server slots (ts2,ts3,mumble).
  • 24/7 support
  • TCAdmin control Panel with full ftp access.
  • Free AssaultCube IRC bot as secondary application
  • Backup/restore server in 1 click
  • Up to 10% discount for 1 year rental

ServerFFS
Hosted in : USA, Australia, Europe
Pricing : €0.75 / slot (4-32 slots)
Other : N/C
Thanks given by:
For clarification these are VPS or (semi) dedicated server providers that have setup for AC. Of course, you can just buy a VPS and install yourself :)
Thanks given by:
...which is always the preferred option if you have some clue about running a server (I mean a server, not a game server).
Thanks given by:
does anybody have a way to easily and quickly contact armed? Edit: FAIL. Wrong place i guess? but if anybody knows tell me asap ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 10, 10:09PM)tempest Wrote: ...which is always the preferred option if you have some clue about running a server (I mean a server, not a game server).

I dont see why tbh. Not to mention this is a more expensive solution unless you host your vps at home but even doing that the power cost may be higher if you leave your comp/server on 24/7.
Thanks given by:
ServerFFS is a great place to run a server, I ran my first servers from there.

https://www.serverffs.com/gameservers/59/AssaultCube/
Thanks given by:
The greatest part is, i was the reason Assaultcube was added to their servers list ;) I spent a whole day convincing the Makers of ServerFFS about 7-8 months ago ;P
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 10, 09:35PM)Gibstick Wrote: For clarification these are VPS or (semi) dedicated server providers that have setup for AC. Of course, you can just buy a VPS and install yourself :)

roxservers has full dedicated servers only for each and every game including AC. of course the dedicated servers run more than 1 instance of the game.
Thanks given by:
we should try get ac onto more game server hosting sites, more high quality servers could be had
Thanks given by:
Like ausd?
Thanks given by:
first there needs to be a market for that. As long as most AC servers will be home made or running on VPS I doubt GSP's will be interested in setting up and providing the game for a couple of customers.
Thanks given by:
I've my servers @ RoxServers and as you can see it's a good quality.
I can offer you 15% of reduction if you write acleaguefr in "promotion code"
Thanks given by:
VPS are better than game servers, and they can be cheaper :/
Thanks given by: