Another weapon model (what do u think?)
im making another weapon model in blender to go with the FAMAS

Its a....(drumroll)....M16 :D

The preview is here! :D

NOTE: its not finished yet....
Thanks given by:
Cool, though the grenade launcher is optional, right?
Thanks given by:
Replace the games grenade model with this one and tilt the gun upwards.
That way you have a working nade launcher also.
You can add a iron sight for aiming, like the real one use.
Thanks given by:
hmmmmmm sound cool but idk how to do that...
Thanks given by:
Here are some more pics
[Image: pic1g.png]
[Image: pic2xn.png]
[Image: pic3p.png]

Thanks given by:
The mods are pretty good. When are we going to get to use them? I'm tired of you teasing us. ^^ :)
Thanks given by:
lol as i said before im still working on the unwrapping. im having a bit of trouble with it.
Thanks given by:
Would LithUnwrap work? or am I just not got a clue XD
Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 10, 10:56PM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: Would LithUnwrap work? or am I just not got a clue XD

this is.....i have a mac....:(
Thanks given by:
Oh XD
Thanks given by:
Make one model complete, listen to what ppl have to say then mod and finish it.
THEN start next one..

Thats what i learned =)
Else you will have 10 mods unfinished and people wanting you to complete them and you will promise but you will never work any more on them cuz you have more fun or interesting ideas coming up while you learn.

I had way to much spare time (and weed) to mod and learn before but i havent finished the "best" mod yet cuz i got better ideas i thought and then that evil period in life called "work" came and ruined everything.

Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 10, 04:53PM)Matasar Wrote: Make one model complete, listen to what ppl have to say then mod and finish it.
THEN start next one..

Thats what i learned =)
Else you will have 10 mods unfinished and people wanting you to complete them and you will promise but you will never work any more on them cuz you have more fun or interesting ideas coming up while you learn.

I had way to much spare time (and weed) to mod and learn before but i havent finished the "best" mod yet cuz i got better ideas i thought and then that evil period in life called "work" came and ruined everything.

lol yeah... i kinda feared that would happen
Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 10, 03:49AM)jakedisaster Wrote: im making another weapon model in blender to go with the FAMAS

i can see this game turning into MW2 in like a year
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 10, 11:10PM)TERMINATOR Wrote:
(16 Oct 10, 03:49AM)jakedisaster Wrote: im making another weapon model in blender to go with the FAMAS

i can see this game turning into MW2 in like a year

lol, would be awesome but apparently, the dev team likes the simplicity of the dame sooo maybe not..but if the dev team wants the game simple thats fine, which is why we made akimbo! xD
Thanks given by: