Disable Map Votes
Basically, since ppl are uploading maps onto my server and voting rather lets say illegal ones, I wish to disable public votes completely and only have the maprot do its job. In the maprot, only a template map for coop is to be used.
The MOTD banner specifically says, editing an official map is prohibited and will result in permanent ban/blacklist. This I believe is warning enough.

I have blacklisted maps and ppl creating illegally edited maps. But, since ppl can still upload which is needed for coop, it does not prevent voting. Only an admin should review the cooped work with the creator and then transfer it to another server.

Also, I see there is no coop mode for maprot so that ONLY coop can be done.
I have been looking at the command switch -A but it means I must type every non standard and standard map to have only admins vote which is not a good solution. (Too long commandline)

How can I disable public map voting and only allow admins to vote.
Thanks given by:
Quote:map : mode : time : vote : minplayer : maxplayer : skiplines

This is how a maprotation is written. The vote number can be either true (1), or false (0). Set it to 0 and only admins will be allowed to force maps on your server.
Thanks given by:
http://hsfr.fr/maprot/
Thanks given by:
Thank you both for your reply. pwnage{TyD}'s solution did the trick.
People can still save and sendmap, but cannot vote it. Although this kind of defeats the whole "come back for your map so you can edit later" purpose, it does stop the illegal official map editing.
Thanks given by:
Also maybe you could start a third server 2 player redmarked password protected server..
Just for admin map check and upload purposes..
Thanks given by: