Poll: should high skill let voting again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
43.48%
10 43.48%
no
56.52%
13 56.52%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

high skill dropped the ball
guys seriusly on 1.1.0.3 the high skill server is most of the time empty or has less that 5 players in it becaus of the no voting maps thing i dont like it either since it doesnt play ctf alot and it plays strange combos like ktf at depot??????? drakas if you read this please reconsider having the 1.1 high skill have voting again cuz if not then my high skill stats will literaly freeze T_T
most maps that ppl like were
CTF:
shine
gothic
power
arabian
douze(yeah i know about all the drama with that one XD)
desert 2

HTF:
power
desert 3
ummm someone help me out with more of em please

KTF
elevation
desert 3
again help?

TDM:
i leave that one to ppl

and that is pretty much the main modes that were played correct me if im wrong :)
Thanks given by:
Well a lot of people are filling up the servers in 1.0.4
Thanks given by:
1.1.0.3 was released two days ago. All of the servers have few players in them.
Thanks given by:
No, it will not and should not be re-added, people were voting small maps that you could score a heap of flags on (non-stop)
Thanks given by:
well how about blocking small maps then?
Thanks given by:
It's easier to simply disable voting than making a person waste days to make that code.
Thanks given by:
hmm well for now that ruins the point of gameplay in 1.1.0.3 for me....
Thanks given by:
there was a time were there was no voting maps on hi skill servers....and no one cared.
The new version just came out, and you have no proof..leave it

Run your own server how you like
edit: not being able to vote maps is ruining gameplay, thats just stupid imo.
Thanks given by:
Put up whatever map/mode series you like but please don't disable voting on pubs (especially hi-skill). There are some genuine maps/modes that people enjoy playing and the last thing we need is to get stuck in something stupid like HTF in ac_depot (with no option to vote-change it), that makes everybody leave -_-
Thanks given by:
i agree with stupefy on that
Thanks given by:
vote system on hi-skill was: ctf douze-ctf shine-ctf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shinectf douze-ctf shine

boring..........thanks for disabled map vote :) but maybe a better maprot? :)
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with H/KTF on depot?
Thanks given by:
Pointless thread hi skill has more servers now then ever before and is doing great

please close.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 10, 04:51AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: It's easier to simply disable voting than making a person waste days to make that code.

Wrong. In the servercmdline.txt or separate server starters you could use the -A parameter. Works very well to prevent endless ac_shine, ac_desert, and ac_douze

-Amap
Use this, to disable manual voting for a whitelisted map for non-admins. Use separate switches for several map names. You can still use those maps in the maprotation. Example: disable voting for ac_desert and ac_snow "-Aac_desert -Aac_snow".
Thanks given by:
@Pakit, it's sad to see people complaining about maps but when it is like depot and i say i don't like it everyone says oh your gay and you have to like this map because it is the best. The only reason this started was because people complained about douze. Wow it is such a stupid map it sucks, everyone hates it. Like I said I may hate depot or shine or something like that and everyone goes your gay and you suck. Well AC is made as I say fast paced and playing a 7v7 on say iceroad is just SLOW whereas if you play douze it is very fast. What would you prefer, this to turn into a game where the maps are like BFBC2 or nice fast paced matches.

I KNOW this has something to do with our clan being the ones starting it but we wanted to hvae a change for once instead of playing the same old map, shine, shine shine shine shine. Also to get douze to be voted it needs to be majority so that means that most people like douze in that server.

I mean in my timezone whevever I am on all the maps I get are maps like outpost and iceroad. I do never get one map like shine, mines, sunset or anything good
Thanks given by:
yea xenon is very true on that statement
Thanks given by:
One thing that is pretty comon is people leaving the server the the mode isn't ctf, mainly due to the "FPH", flags per hour, statistic.
Thanks given by:
why not help the problem instead of talking about the problem?

feel free to make and submit a maprot, to drakas or me. if its good it may be used /integrated into the maprot of the server.
Thanks given by:
CTF:
shine
gothic
power
arabian
ac_desert3
ac_medina
ac_inca
ac_culvert
ac_edifice
ac_mines
ac_sunset
ac_industrialisies
apollo_desertcity_3.5
apollo_arabicnight_1.5
(and I'd just love for you to post a demo of you playing desert2 CTF)

HTF:
power
desert 3
ummm someone help me out with more of em please
ac_edifice
ac_desert2
ac_werk
ac_industrialisies
ac_keller

KTF
elevation
desert 3
again help?
ac_mines
ac_oasis
ac_shine

TDM:
i leave that one to ppl
all maps

PF:
ac_snow
ac_arctic
ac_desert
ac_douze
ac_shine

TSURV:
ac_mines
ac_desert
ac_desert2
ac_desert3
ac_arctic
ac_snow
apollo_desertcity_3.5

Also, I made a maprot for MorganKell a while ago... I don't remember getting feedback for it... Maybe Blue_Pr!nt or Drakas will like it.
http://pastebin.com/hnrtBjB4
Thanks given by:
i think we need the classic maps :) i dont like ktf or htf because everyone leaves so what is the point of having a maprot that people hate i think we should have TDM's and CTF's i dont think there should be anymore but that is my opinion.

i am not Drakas but if i were i would get rid of the KTF at least cause noone likes it :)
Thanks given by:
I like KTF even though I suck at it.
Thanks given by:
Same with JMM
Thanks given by:
lol well zarj plz close the thread since drakas made the ctf in the maprot so no need to talk about this anymore
Thanks given by: