new assaultcube 1.1.0.4 ideas
WHY NEED disconnecting with innactivity? stupid idea(when im eating or smoking or talking on my phone me need looking on how my team working or get ideas strategy),WHERE option kick/ban for ALL TEAM VOTING? this option Need without ReasoN manager writing word "Beсause.. "dude" "camper" "ahsuashuash" and more" this innovation Cuting team "Experience" ,KEEP OLD VOICECOM from ac 1.0.4,or conecting old with new voice talking,new voice difficult for not only for my ears,WHY NEED disconnecting with voice spam? that problem?? i dont think so! and WHY BAN FOR TEAMKILLING ??? oO (on some servers) teamkilling needed in sometime)) for to SOLIDARITY OF COLLECTIVE, It Is Not Necessary to Complicate a Game!!!! nothing good will going out of it,1.0.4 GENIUS Version of Game,all problems was only in hackers
Thanks given by:
I do not like this thread (we already have a lot of ideas/feedback threads) and I do not like your speech: "stupid idea".

The changes in the game have only 2 sources:
1) The community proposed it, and it was discussed a lot
2) The devs want it, and they have a bit more of rights (right?)

So, when you say "stupid idea", there are 2 possibilities:
1) You are just ignoring (what makes you in some level ignorant) the previous discussions, reasons, pros and flaws of this change;
2) You are calling the devs idiots.

In any possibility, you are wrong.

About the changes:

The AFK autokick was requested because it is too much common to see idle people in the pubs. IMO, idle means more than 30 seconds of inactivity... but to other people it means one minute, or even two minutes (so, the server owner can change this threshold). The point is that 30 seconds is enough to make your team lose. So, if you want to eat or smoke or take any active longer than 30 seconds, do not disrupt your team: go to spectate mode or disconnect.

I did not understand your kick/ban vote issue... Don't you like the "reason" improvement?

The voicecom were changed because we need more voicecom to enhance the team work, and the old voicecom organization was not fit to this end.

I also did not understand your issue with voice spam... Do you want to spam and annoy other people?

Also, I think you are a bot.
Thanks given by:
you thinking is it my opinion only? I not for you wrote it,only for gamers
changes in a new game too much and for simply there is small one post in some theme(ideas) of it, therefore I decided to create a separate theme, if here nobody will write and will not support my words I no longer will write!
Thanks given by:
You started it in the wrong way.
Next time, be more kind and respectful, show your ideas and positions, justify them, and them we will be able to discuss.
For now, this thread is useless. Please, do not try to create another such thread.
Thanks given by: