Hello!~ :)
(Yeah, I know. I just might be ripping off flo's idea. Sorry, hon.)

But yeah. Hello all.~
I played this game a lot during April and May, but graduation kind of got in the way and I didn't download it again until ... a few days ago (nice upgrade, by the way.). Despite the fact I played with a whole bunch of friends at a time who claimed they knew this game from the inside out, I still have no idea what I'm doing a good 90% of the time I play. So anyone who gets stuck with me I'm sorry.

What else to add? I like coffee, I dunno. And playing on a laptop is almost impossible without this small ass mouse. And I'm female (does that sound like I'm selling myself or something? hope not.).

: D
Thanks given by:
HELLO McFlah(s)! Welcome to AC. Tell your friends to join the community. And you, will fit in very well with Medusa and Elise and Grottenhexe and CCCPGirl.

strategy guide
Thanks given by:
Heyo McFlah! (I'll follow Gibstick's form with this post)
Welcome to AC and the AC community. You should have your friends join the community, as it is lots of fun. Although there is probably a 4:1 or bigger ratio of guys to girls here, I find that it isn't a big deal (for me, being a guy).

Now Following my form with Flo's thread.
If your interested (and possibly have experience with clans) I would like to see if you could help me start my clan up. If you are interested, send me a PM here. Also, as well as being active in the forum community, I find IRC a very interesting place to hang out. If you are interested, dont follow Gibsticks advice on going to Quacknet, as its not a real place. Go to Quakenet. Anyways, welcome to AC!

Btw, what did you graduate from?
Also, if you want to go on to IRC, just click the link at the top of this page, labled "IRC" and hang out. As people tend to idle, you may find yourself wanting to join other channels (such as my channels :D )
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much!
Contact between us hasn't been the best since the end of summer but I'll see what I can do. I graduated from high school, by the way. Finally.

@ Reagan: Honestly I don't have any experience with clans at all ... I've just seen them on some multiplayer channels and that's about it. Heh, sorry. But I'm more than interested if that helps at all!

I'll look into the IRC/Quakenet thing. Thank you both!
Thanks given by:
You nerds! Cannot see a woman posting and become incredible "receptive".
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 12:57AM)Brahma Wrote: You nerds! Cannot see a woman posting and become incredible "receptive".

F1
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 12:57AM)Brahma Wrote: You nerds! Cannot see a woman posting and become incredible "receptive".

Lol, the things a woman can do. Like making sandwiches.~
Thanks given by:
Brahma, I already told Flo the same thing. Somewhere... I decided not to post on his thread because I saw iOD already got him ;)
I'm here purely for the recruits. (to make myself shallow)
If you posted a thread just like this Brahma, I would do the same. Unless you used horrible grammar and made yourself seem really really really stupid.

* Ronald_Reagan always has to defend himself
Thanks given by:
i wonder how much chatting happens in your clan irc channel, ronald......

Welcome to ac, hope you enjoy it :)
Thanks given by:
Depends on which one your talking about ;)
The one you possibly heard of, or the one you can only guess exists?
I own two, or more correctly, my bot owns one, and I own the other.
Apparently my bot is more charismatic…
Thanks given by:
as soon as a girl post, every one who reads these forums posts and over flows her PM inbox.
(11 Oct 10, 11:55PM)McFlah Wrote: And I'm female (does that sound like I'm selling myself or something? hope not.).

: D

and No, you don't sound like a hooker
Thanks given by:
......must of scared her off
Thanks given by:
Nah nah, sorry. Had to finish a design project. Fun stuff.

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D
Thanks given by:
Hey there, have a nice stay in AC!
If you have problems with getting in the IRC, just connect through oNe's site, like i do.
Feel free to hang around iOD's ventrilo server, it's a very nice place to mess around :)
Info on dling it: http://infectiousoverdose.uni.cc/

Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 10, 04:23PM)McFlah Wrote: design project

You have my strict attention.
Thanks given by: