[split] IAF|Marti discussion
Maybe that one were not allowed to mention.
Thanks given by:
@Medusa The command they are talking of is available in the game but somewhat it looks like a cheat. We saw that thing in screen shot of a clan match so we become curious and after some research we found its not a cheat as its for everyone who got some knowledge of it. If you want i can give you that command.

Why i am not mentioning here ....?? i don't think its relevant to this topic and needed to be mentioned.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 10, 06:55AM)IAF|@cid Wrote: @Medusa The command they are talking of is available in the game but somewhat it looks like a cheat. We saw that thing in screen shot of a clan match so we become curious and after some research we found its not a cheat as its for everyone who got some knowledge of it. If you want i can give you that command.

Why i am not mentioning here ....?? i don't think its relevant to this topic and needed to be mentioned.
Friend was : AshCatchem
Thanks given by:
[82.217.x.x] client connected
[82.217.x.x] AshCatchem logged in (default)
[82.217.x.x] runs AC 1002 (defs: 42)

hasnt that "Famous Hack" got 1.0.2 as base for it's client?
with this i'm not necessarely implying that this guy used such a client.
MARTI IP TRACEROUTE:
87.210.0.0 - Geo Information
IP Address    87.210.0.0
Host    ip0-0-210-87.adsl2.static.versatel.nl
Location     NL, Netherlands

AshCatchem TRACEROUTE:
82.217.0.0 - Geo Information
IP Address    82.217.0.0
Host    82-217-0-0.cable.quicknet.nl
Location     NL, Netherlands

marti probably said the truth, and i sincerely hope so.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 10, 11:42AM)Kirin Wrote: marti probably said the truth, and i sincerely hope so.
ofcourse i told the truth...
Thanks given by:
all this smell shit marti :( ("the command you don't use anymore","your friend")...now you give the possibility for some people to have this kind of funny joke :
(25 Jun 10, 06:31PM)Timber Wrote: Whats up with IAF people getting modified ac clients, without knowing!?

good job mate ;)

Luc@s:i agree with pwnage,your wiki example is just out of subject and useless.
Thanks given by:
Medusa, got YA marti ;P. nah seriously marti is a simple player and a clean person, if he ever cheated before then it might be a fail aimbot, huh?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 10, 04:36PM)pakit Wrote: all this smell shit marti :( ("the command you don't use anymore","your friend")...now you give the possibility for some people to have this kind of funny joke :
(25 Jun 10, 06:31PM)Timber Wrote: Whats up with IAF people getting modified ac clients, without knowing!?

good job mate ;)

Luc@s:i agree with pwnage,your wiki example is just out of subject and useless.

can't I joke ??? Ok.
Thanks given by:
dude......
this topic is bout me.. who doesnt cheat...

when will this be finished?? i ask one of developers or server hosters
Thanks given by:
Uh. Marti has a brother in my clan. If Marti had an aimbot...... I better check this one out.
Thanks given by:
Lightning....
Thanks given by:
That was before. RikPik is trustable you guys.
Thanks given by: