*rAgE*Ash Fraghouse
Hey guys! Me and *rAgE*Darkstar made a new server called *rAgE*Ash Fraghouse.
Everyone is welcome to come in and play. You can set any map you want and also has 20/20 slots. The admin are me and darkstar.
Thanks given by:
GL&HF

Remember to add to http://forum.cubers.net/thread-601.html
Thanks given by:
20 slots... do you know whether the internet connection for the server can support that many people?
Thanks given by:
yep it does :D
Thanks given by:
I really encourage you to try to get more admins. I can't stress strongly enough to how tiresome it is when someone is causing trouble in a server but the players aren't voting enough to kick/ban him because: a) they're too heedless to actually understand the problem, or b) they're too inept and don't give a crap about it, or c) they're haughty bastards, most probably in favor of the troublemaker.

Needless to say, many people just leave the server if this happened situation would arise, I do that as well, but I feel bad for the server and its owner to be left so vulnerable. Besides, later on the same careless troublemakers will keep coming knowing no one in there can stop them.

Therefore, please get some trusted people you can rely on and give them admin power, for the sake of everyone.

GL with your server

EDIT: By the way, sorry for my abrupt; somewhat strident essay. I guess I got a little too passionate :)
Thanks given by:
thanks wolf for the suggestion, i will try to get more admin.
Thanks given by:
give me the server pass/ip in IRC ash
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 10, 07:54AM)Bullpup Wrote: give me the server pass/ip in IRC ash

yea lets not...
(08 Oct 10, 01:14AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I really encourage you to try to get more admins. I can't stress strongly enough to how tiresome it is when someone is causing trouble in a server but the players aren't voting enough to kick/ban him because: a) they're too heedless to actually understand the problem, or b) they're too inept and don't give a crap about it, or c) they're haughty bastards, most probably in favor of the troublemaker.

Needless to say, many people just leave the server if this happened situation would arise, I do that as well, but I feel bad for the server and its owner to be left so vulnerable. Besides, later on the same careless troublemakers will keep coming knowing no one in there can stop them.

Therefore, please get some trusted people you can rely on and give them admin power, for the sake of everyone.

GL with your server

EDIT: By the way, sorry for my abrupt; somewhat strident essay. I guess I got a little too passionate :)

alright will work on it... we have a strict admin policy though sorry
Thanks given by: