Famous GunZ is Holding a Tournament!
GunZ is back and we're holding a tournament in celebration. please go to http://famousgunz.webs.com/ for complete details. GunZ clan is offering anyone to join, but preferably NON CLAN PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A CLAN. if you wish to join the tourney please feel free to reply to the thread on our website above. GunZ will be recruiting the best players in the tournament so look sharp!

GUNZ CLAN WILL BE HOSTING THIS TOURNAMENT DURING THE WEEKEND OF OCTOBER 16-17. ALL WHO CAN JOIN DURING THE TOURNAMENT ARE WELCOME. IF THERE ARE ENOUGH COMPLAINTS ABOUT INCONVENIENT TIMING I WILL CHANGE THE DATE OF THE TOURNAMENT. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Amazing!
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
what time is it, i might be able to attend for the fun of it
Thanks given by:
There isn't just a time, Ash. This is probably the first time you see a tournament in AC, so, just so you know, you register, you wait for them to make the brackets, arrange a time with the opponent/s, winner posts screen and demo. You win, you proceed. You lose, you are out.
Though you can see it will be in October 16-17, just be sure you can attend in those days.
Thanks given by:
also ash for more info go to the site
Thanks given by:
ya this is my first tournament well thanks for the info wolf.
Thanks given by:
i thought there was acwc? wouldnt that be a tournament before this?
Thanks given by:
Good luck with the tournament!
Thanks given by:
Sounds awesome, good luck.
Thanks given by:
Sign me up please.
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 10, 09:02PM)JGAN Wrote: i thought there was acwc? wouldnt that be a tournament before this?

You mean the AssaultCube World Cup 2010 that finished ages ago?
Thanks given by:
good luck for the tournament
Thanks given by:
The tournament is switched to oct 22-23 please check the clan website for more info
Thanks given by:
-.-
Thanks given by:
ok thats good i thought it was over GET READY TO GET OWNED starting with sterling :D
Thanks given by:
Jfritz told me he was closing GunZ. :/
Thanks given by:
the tournmanet or the forum/clan?
Thanks given by: