[request]weapon reload mods?
i noticed that assault cube doesnt show the gun when you reload.

does anyone know any mods that can show the reloading for any weapon.

here are the guns i have

assault: ar 15 by matastar
subgun: P90 by idk (sry i dont remember ur name)
sniper: skin from skinpack v.1 by tra$h pc
shotgun: sawed off winchester by a_slow_old_man
pistol: skin from skinpack v.1 by tra$h pc
rifle: B.A.R. assault rifle by a_slow_old_man

plz help!
THNX! :)
Thanks given by:
There is a Mosin Nagant made by a_slow_old_man...

A sniper rifle which shows reload animation. There maybe other weapons like it, just look on Akimbo.
Thanks given by:
Quote:does anyone know any mods that can show the reloading for any weapon

I think you mean "pull out the empty magazine, insert a new one".
No, that's not possible atm.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 10, 10:53PM)tempest Wrote:
Quote:does anyone know any mods that can show the reloading for any weapon

I think you mean "pull out the empty magazine, insert a new one".
No, that's not possible atm.

it cant be done?! D:
Thanks given by:
It's hardcoded in the game itself to tilt the gun down off the screen when reloading, mainly to save computational space. You'll have to wait until a_slow_old_man replies, but I think what he does is counter that rotation in the animation.
Thanks given by:
Uhmm.. my mosin nagant "reload" is just for the small pause between two shots, not for the real reload.
I've tried to make a reload anim while lifting the gun up to avoid the "engine pull-down" thing, but it didn't work out right. maybe someone who trys harder will reach the perfct speed angle etc. to make a good looking reload anim, but I think there wont be one as long as the sourcecode or something wont get changed.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 10, 12:58PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: Uhmm.. my mosin nagant "reload" is just for the small pause between two shots, not for the real reload.
I've tried to make a reload anim while lifting the gun up to avoid the "engine pull-down" thing, but it didn't work out right. maybe someone who trys harder will reach the perfct speed angle etc. to make a good looking reload anim, but I think there wont be one as long as the sourcecode or something wont get changed.

oh :/ well thnx for the help! :D
Thanks given by:
indeed a_slow_old_man - but if we get provided with weapons that have reload-animations, then we can do that - we can even exclude single weapons from the engine "poor-man's-reload" if not all are provided. makkE would have to tell you specifics about how to go about setting up such model animations and/or what licensing contacts should be made before modifying exisiting models - but if it's a totally new model you basically would just have to add the reload-ani to the end of the list and tell me how many frames it takes.
Thanks given by:
Well, you may provide the timeframe for reloading those weapons in seconds to make things easier for anyone who'll give it a try. ;)
Thanks given by: