Custom vioceovers?
How can i change those vioceovers (eg "nice shot!", "awesome" ,etc) to my own custom ones?? is that possible? Thanks
Thanks given by:
If you want to change how they look like:

config > menu_voicecom.cfg > http://i52.tinypic.com/2ivmty1.png

To change something you would edit what it says there, though make sure what you're doing before you screw something up. Let's say I want to change "Recover the flag!" to "Hurry and get the flag mates!" then I would find it on the 'V2' section and edit the stuff inside the ["] signs.

If you want to edit a voicecom like Yes to Yea you can see at the 'V1' section that it doesn't have a ["] sign, therefore just edit the exact word. I recommend you don't even touch the ["] signs; don't delete them, nor create some, unless you at least have some clue about CubeScript.

If you want to change how they sound like:
Here, you would need to make a .ogg or .wav file in an audio application (eg. Audacity) with a certain sound to replace it or your own voice recorded and placed there. This is more complicated so I really just recommend you only do the "how they look like" explanation and in some time once you are more familiar with these things you can try it.

If you have any doubts, I'll be willing to help.
Thanks given by: