How do i use my custom textures in edit mode? where do i have to put them?
Where do i have to put the custom textures i have made in order for them to show up in Editmode?
Thanks given by:
You really need to read the docs. You've made three or four threads asking questions that can be answered so easily if you just read the docs.

http://assault.cubers.net/docs
Thanks given by:
This guy also needs to accept its punishment... he has more than 20 accounts, and now he is using proxies.

Continue in this way and we will eventually ban all proxies.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 10, 11:49PM)Brahma Wrote: Continue in this way and we will eventually ban all proxies.
Why won't you already?
Thanks given by:
As Mael said, you need to check the docs (found here) But, I will proceed to tell you. Go to your config folder and go to the "default_map_settings" file. Scroll down to the texture list. You MUST have the texture in the texture folder for this to work, so if you haven't done that, do it now. Under the last texture type //texture 0 "foldername/filename" Now, save the document if you plan on using this for more than one map, or on many maps. There is a limit to the amount of custom textures you can add to the file, I believe it's 256, so you can't overload the file with textures, delete some to add some. For any further information, view the docs. Click the "here" up at the top to be directed to them.
Thanks given by: