Same Name?
I just found someone who have the same name as me is that illgal or what? if it is what should u do
Thanks given by:
Tis not illegal, just annoying.
It is highly rude to copy a clan tag, but otherwise.... Not much you can do.
Now the real problem is when the change to your name, and start trying to ban/kick you. Thats annoying.
Thanks given by:
You have to realize Ash isn't exactly original, since it comes from Pokemon, just like my name without the tag, it's something that just comes to your mind and you simply use it. Though if you're name is something like "Katluyrmen" or some thing that is made by you, then someone else having it would probably be they like it and are copying you.
In your case though, there is simply a Pokemon lover out there.
Thanks given by:
Heh, I think my name is kinda unique. Thats why I flip off my rocker when it happens to me. Because I find that people like to copy it.
Thanks given by:
If someone is impersonating you (that is, using the same name as you for the explicit purpose of trying to pretend to be you, and not just because they happen to have the same name), then feel free to make a proper post in the blacklist thread (and remember to include important info such as the server, some proof, and an IP).

Again, some people may have the same name, but if someone else is using your name for the purpose of pretending to be YOU, feel free to post in the blacklist.
Thanks given by:
illegal..do we have our own government with laws now? i don't think so

his name is already changed if he was impersonating you, he'll do to some one else or find a name
though like wolf says, the name isn't that original
Thanks given by:
Just make it a little different then every one else like mabye A$h...... you get the point
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 10, 06:16PM){MST}SuperSniper Wrote: Just make it a little different then every one else like mabye A$h...... you get the point

That probably wouldn't help either.

Either change your name, stylize it, or put up with it.
Thanks given by:
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN UBER BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN. Ask Zarj he'll show you how to do it. xD

However it's likely that it's just a coincidence that he has the same name. Try to go for originality but don't worry if it doesn't come to you right away. An awesome name takes time.
Thanks given by:
it is free but some people in this game are banned for it :/ Many server admins don't use nickname list protection, for them is easer to punish than help...
Thanks given by:
Only 'Tag' abuses like |BC|, w00p| etc.. are illegal.

I wouldn't mind if i saw the name 'Drakas' pop up, it's really nothing to do about it, CERTAINLY not impersonation!
Thanks given by: