NR is back!
Wait is KH _actually_ "dead"?
Thanks given by:
no, KH is only 3 members less, still exactly the same
Thanks given by:
Sad to see former cheaters heartily welcomed back into the community, restarting a clan that got disbanded because of the amount of cheaters discovered in there.
Thanks given by:
Wow the NR kinks are back?

Good luck. You better be owning just like a year ago.
Thanks given by:
Foo was never a former cheater, Panda.
As for aidan, he's spent six months without playing, and evidence suggests he only ever used the hacking client once.

Besides, it's not like members of your clan have ever been blacklisted.

People deserve a second chance in AC (maybe not a third and fourth and fifth, but at least a second).
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 03:08PM)U|Zarj Wrote: Besides, it's not like members of your clan have ever been blacklisted.

?
Thanks given by:
Yes, they have and we have kicked people who turned cheaters from our clan and blacklisted them. For good. I can't start to imagine all the fuzz and clanblacklisting it would start if we took those people back, while NR is just welcomed back by almost everyone.
Thanks given by:
GL boys!
Thanks given by:
Panda yeah hey shush not many "cheaters" out there take their punishment and leave for basically a year. As zarj said; SOME people should have a second chance.
Thanks given by:
watch what you say lads zarj is hovering over this thread with his mod cannon
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys, Panda, you have you're on opinion, I respect that but don't flame this perfectly good thread, kthx.
Thanks given by:
panda is jealous that we welcome NR than hes cheaters :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck lads. Your site is pretty awesome, loving that banner! :)

Slightly off topic but..
(28 Sep 10, 02:19PM)yata Wrote: no, KH is only 3 members less, still exactly the same

That's you, Foo and..?

</offtopic>
Either way, welcome back. :)
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 04:57PM)spamma Wrote: That's you, Foo and..?

</offtopic>

Thanks, and the other member is yata, ex =CTK=DK if i am correct.
Thanks given by:
Yay Welcome back Bro & GL with NR , take care now , coz as you 've seen people are jelaous .
< offtopic>
@Panda : NR had less cheaters caught than MyS had.
< /offtopic>
Thanks given by:
Nope, that's BS and also not the point.
Thanks given by:
Poor panda, cant be cool for once?
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 08:02PM)Ghost Wrote: Poor panda, cant be cool for once?

gg
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 05:32PM)AidanJRx Wrote:
(28 Sep 10, 04:57PM)spamma Wrote: That's you, Foo and..?

</offtopic>

Thanks, and the other member is yata, ex =CTK=DK if i am correct.

well, if you read the first post you'll see the names : yata foo vermi
in there, the 3 of us are from KH

ex =CTK=DK is now in KH but inactive

on to our clan:
Well it looks like the site was a bad pick, features are now gone, etc. ..
New site: http://neglectrebel.noads.biz/

give it a few days, our site admins will have it up and running shortly ;)

this is our last site, sign up and talk to us
Thanks given by:
Hope this works out for ya yata. :P

I will come on from time to time and rape you at AC. MUAHAHHAHAHA

XD

GL GUYS.
Thanks given by:
I actually agree with Panda on this. |NR| had a lot of hackers in a short amount of time while MyS has been alive for a way longer/extended time. But also, give Morse a second try. Watch the demos if you like, I bet he has learned his lesson.
Thanks given by:
Define a lot, there was only 1 guy of clear obvious cheat he was booted straight away, there was one guy who out of the blue was blacklisted for his past, nothing to do with NR and then Morse. So when you a say a lot, you lie. Cool.
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 10, 04:57AM)bballn45 Wrote: I actually agree with Panda on this. |NR| had a lot of hackers in a short amount of time while MyS has been alive for a way longer/extended time. But also, give Morse a second try. Watch the demos if you like, I bet he has learned his lesson.

Analpanda, Chris, YourSister/Elena, and c00kie have all been accused of cheating. But this doesn't bear any relevance to this iteration of NR, so, drop it.
Thanks given by:
He's right.
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 10, 11:18AM)Foo Wrote: Analpanda, Chris, YourSister/Elena, and c00kie have all been accused of cheating. But this doesn't bear any relevance to this iteration of NR
It also doesn't bear any relevance to reality :)

(29 Sep 10, 11:18AM)Foo Wrote: so, drop it.
I concur.

also:
Quote:13:14 <+apanda> btw foo it's nothing personal against aidan or NR, i just dont understand the rest of the community
13:14 < FooD> apanda I know ;D

All in all, I don't think aidan should not get a 2nd chance or anything, I was just surprised by the reaction of most of the people here. (And maybe he should have done a little more time.) I'll be happy playing against NR any time though :)
Thanks given by:
Well I have contributed to the community and been -generally- a nice guy to know I should imagine so I think that effects the reason I've had a second chance. I took the banhammer, have stuck it out for the duration. Besides this thread is about the rebirth, not about the past events.
If you have any questions, i'd be more than happy to answer them. at #nr-clan on gamesurge at any time.
Thanks given by:
<3 aidan xP good luck doodz!
very happy to see you back!!!!
Thanks given by:
GL Foo, Aidan, Vermi, yata <3
Thanks given by:
thanks babez <3
Thanks given by:
GL to NR

stop fiighting btw
Thanks given by: