Textures
I tried to replace a texture with a hd texture.
It was a brick texture.
But when i started the game the bricks where huge!
So what do I have to do to make the pixels smaler?
Thanks given by:
afaik you can't make highres textures (except for models), because the engine uses 32x32 pixels per cube.
But ask primevil, he tried it before
Thanks given by:
ok, but i really want it to work.
Thanks given by:
You can resize the image or modify the source.
Thanks given by:
or try typing /texturescale 64
Thanks given by:
Ok, i will do that today.
Thanks given by:
Hmm... the boxes look strange now. I will need to replace everything. Does anyone have textures?
Thanks given by:
cgtextures.com
Thanks given by:
Cgtextures.com is indeed a great source of textures, though have a look at their license restrictions.

Actually, you can use all the media, but you'll have to distribute it with a closed license. Just saying since AC is opensource and some may forget that other services are not. ;)
Thanks given by:
http://www.burningwell.org/

Quote:BurningWell is a repository for public domain (free for any use) images. You are free to download, copy and use the photos you find here for any purpose.
Thanks given by:
Does anyone have god or hd textures for guns?
Thanks given by:
There isn't something like hd textures for guns like that. Every weapon model has different UV-maps, which in effect are the textures for guns. However, of course you can look for weapon pictures (though you'll hardly find HD quality) and textures like metal and stuff which will fit a weapon, but you'll have to arrange the UV map yourself according to the particular model.

Not sure if this will help here: Modelling Basics
Thanks given by:
Wait.

Do you want Highres textures for the AC guns or for other (real) guns?
Thanks given by:
Can someone convert the assaultcube guns into .blend ?
Thanks given by: