Noobs kicked me allways !!!
* Name(s) used.NessunoITA
* Date/Time 26.09.2010 ehm i think it was ca 19: 20 (gtm +2 germany)
* Server it occured BC PLuto 38.108.126.238: 8010 BC PLuto
* Demos/Screenshots of the offense(s). cant get demo forgott it but ss i posted
* IP (or a partial IP).sry i cant get his IP
* A detailed description of what they did. He allways kicked me without real reason!! and he did it i think 4-5 times

[Image: 20100910.jpg]

[Image: 20100911.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Contact the server owners, #bc-clan on gamesurge.
Thanks given by:
ok thx
Thanks given by:
just go to another server if people get annoying, you can always come back later

yelling insults and abuse wont help either
Thanks given by:
i like the reason :P
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 10, 10:40PM)yata Wrote: just go to another server if people get annoying, you can always come back later

yelling insults and abuse wont help either

yes maybe, but its no acceptable !!!
Thanks given by:
I suggest to the server owners where there is not moderation to use -PW (to avoid non-obvious vote kick attempts). The system is not perfect, but if the player is not lagging, nor spamming, nor beating everyone like a demigod, nor tking, the server denies any attempt to kick him from non-admin players.

I would like this to be default.
Thanks given by:
Come back later and ban them. That would be the sensible option.
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 12:18AM)Quorthon Wrote: Come back later and ban them. That would be the sensible option.

on this server cant vote for ban :(
and i dont found Blue Print :(
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 10:45PM)Brahma Wrote: I suggest to the server owners where there is not moderation to use -PW (to avoid non-obvious vote kick attempts). The system is not perfect, but if the player is not lagging, nor spamming, nor beating everyone like a demigod, nor tking, the server denies any attempt to kick him from non-admin players.

I would like this to be default.
this is so frustrating when you can't kick someone !
like mid-AFK players (30 seconds AFK, then they play, then they are 30 sec AFK.. - wich is not easily detectable) you can't kick them §§
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 10, 11:26AM)CicloN Wrote: i like the reason :P

Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 10, 05:18PM)Luc@s Wrote: this is so frustrating when you can't kick someone !
like mid-AFK players (30 seconds AFK, then they play, then they are 30 sec AFK.. - wich is not easily detectable) you can't kick them §§

Seriously... there is no sense in wanting to kick "just some" 30s-AFK players, and not others. How do you know if they will not come back in 40 seconds? If some of them disrupt your game, why others do not disrupt?

And about the weak-votes... if you are not admin and the player is not AFKing (if you think the 45s threshold is not good, you can use more), not lagging, not tking, not spamming, and not obviously cheating (no high score, nor triggering the anticheats), wth do you think it is fair to try to kick him?
Thanks given by:
just a suggestion:

it would be good if kick/ban system block some words to avoid noobie reasons in the votes like these:

[Image: 20101122235100acarctict.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hmm, it should at least use the forbidden.cfg (per default) ;)
an idea we should think about ...
Thanks given by:
I'd say "get the fuck out" is a perfectly legitimate reason in some cases.
Thanks given by:
That's the request, not the reason.
:-P
Thanks given by:
I think if the vote reason has dashes, periods, or underscores in it instead of spaces it should be denied. If the person doesn't know how to call the vote correctly, maybe they shouldn't be calling a kick vote?

Kind of like the people who spam in chat "Kick thisguy!" or "How do I kick someone?"

If you don't know how to kick someone, why should you be allowed to try haha.
Thanks given by:
I've been rage kicked three times :D
Once because a team mate walked into my sniper shot and got killed, then he put up the vote throughout the game until they kicked me.
Then PM Fantom on the PM clan server rage kicked me twice for winning 1vs5's/1vs4's etc in TOSOK :(
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 10, 09:25PM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: I've been rage kicked three times :D
Once because a team mate walked into my sniper shot and got killed, then he put up the vote throughout the game until they kicked me.
Then PM Fantom on the PM clan server rage kicked me twice for winning 1vs5's/1vs4's etc in TOSOK :(

If you ever have any problems on that server at all, I'm the server host so just talk to me and I can take care of things :) Sorry for any problems!
Thanks given by: