Helmet skin
I want to share with you the green helmet,I didn't like the default skin for the helmet so I didn't make a new one,I just added a green color and put more light and color for the metal and the brown part,not a big deal but it's a notable difference when you play and you see the colored helmet.

Here is the comparison.
[Image: skinch.jpg][Image: skinf.jpg]

If you want to get it just click in the green image and save the image and put it on your pickups folder.

*Any suggestions,opinions and constructive crittics (no matter if are bad,but no offenses.) are accepted if you stay in the topic,flame and troll comments no plz.

Edit: This is a preview of it in the game,sry for bad quality xD

[Image: helmet2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice! You should try to improve the details, not just change the color from a texture.

But anyway , It's awesome!

-overKLOCKED
Thanks given by:
I don't get if it's an actual release or just showing off your idea. Anyway, like that golden shotgun, this can't be defined neither yours nor a 'mod'.

Just saying, I don't want to start any flame.
Thanks given by:
You can directly download the skin.jpg from his post.

Well, indeed that's not a big deal here, but he actually did his best to clarify this beforehand himself. Though I won't use it, since I stick to default stuff, I can understand this might be helpful to some people. On some maps it's pretty hard to see the tiny helmet from a disctance.
Thanks given by:
golden shotgun, anyone?
Thanks given by:
yes but Monas wears a clan tag. ;)
Thanks given by:
For everyone, if you can't see the difference between the golden shotgun attempt and this one you may simply stay out of the discussion.

Sure, this isn't such a big hit at all, but at least it's done properly.

A clan tag doesn't make no difference, at least not for me. Those who accuse me probably judge in such silly manners themselves...

Can we possibly stop making each single thread another flamewar?
Thanks given by:
im agree with tha tag,this guy who made misc icons doesnt have one an look at his work.
A green helmet is more logical than a golden shotgun.
And i said,this helmet wanst a big deal but its a vissual difference at the game,maybe not for all.
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 10, 06:54PM)Monas|SK| Wrote: And i said,this helmet wanst a big deal but its a vissual difference at the game,maybe not for all.

The golden shotgun was just a visual difference as well and yet all people could do was criticise it. Don't get me wrong I like your helmet, but I disagree with the way people criticised one mod for being a different colour but praise another for the same thing.
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 10, 07:22PM)Quorthon Wrote:
(25 Sep 10, 06:54PM)Monas|SK| Wrote: And i said,this helmet wanst a big deal but its a vissual difference at the game,maybe not for all.

The golden shotgun was just a visual difference as well and yet all people could do was criticise it. Don't get me wrong I like your helmet, but I disagree with the way people criticised one mod for being a different colour but praise another for the same thing.
You can tell the difference between the two mods; one actually looks polished and well done, however useless they both are.
Thanks given by: