Governance Model / ACPGM
Quote:b) the yearly fee

That is actually not one of the problems, at least for me. I have money, jobs and work to handle that. But that doesn't nessarily mean I'm ready to start making judgement calls on the behalf of the community... That is actually one of my topic supports... Who is qualified exactly? The developers and their team? That actually nicely transitions to my earlier statement quoted below.

Quote:The developers would get less complaints from the gaming community if they felt their voices were at least being heard in a equal, yet mutually controlled environment. And hey, at least if they don't like something it would probably be on them for misrepresenting their case supports.

Instead of the developers making the call of who is on the committee, let the clans decide who is on it, less hassle for the developers and less complaints from the community, it's a win win for almost everyone.

Quote:From your statements I understand that you would prefer to have additional hierarchical levels in the form of clans. I am not sure I fully understand what you mean by this. What are the rules and what overarching goals are better served with your approach?

Think of it this way, the developers want honest, helpful feedback, and the community wants to be heard out fairly. Why can't we do both in a mutual way, that being my suggestion to have a committee of clan representatives. I'm not sure if you know how US/Europe country government works, but we have mayors, governors, and senators, and of course, the president. All of these positions of power are gained by voters who have chosen a candidate of their choosing, kind of like clan players choosing their representative for the community.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Governance Model / ACPGM - by driAn - 01 May 21, 04:53AM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by driAn - 01 May 21, 05:51AM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by driAn - 01 May 21, 07:59AM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by Marti - 02 May 21, 01:07AM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by driAn - 02 May 21, 06:39AM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by Marti - 04 May 21, 02:29PM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by driAn - 04 May 21, 06:31PM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by Marti - 04 May 21, 06:38PM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by driAn - 04 May 21, 07:23PM
RE: Governance Model / ACPGM - by Marti - 04 May 21, 10:19PM