[2021] Assaultcube developpement
I take the blame for this mishap and you can point the fingers at me for this. However, with some bad news coming out, the mapping poll has kinda be rendered useless. Not to say these maps that voted might not be official now, or in the future, but at this moment, no. We ran into some license issue with getting authors approval for new maps. This is mainly due to inactivity and some users not being around anymore. So the mapping team has had to call an audible. We still will push for 6 official maps, just might not be the 6 that were voted on. For this I apologize, but I hope people understand that this was not my intention. Ran into a mega roadblock on the license front. Let me introduce you to the revamped line up for the 6 maps (still trying to find a 6th).

ac_polar and ac_rampart by dogdancing
ac_nocturne and kazemat by husk/yeswecamp
and ac_arctic2 by halo

Also, some have noticed, two official maps were added before this poll ever went up. So you are getting two extra maps in the form of ac_coal and ac_dusk added as well. The hunt to find a 6th map that will fill the void is on! This is promising to be rather tricky, to find someone that is still around and active that produces high quality maps that will let us add it to the package. Again, a major roadblock is a map needing little work and little custom content. We already ran into issues with maps, we don't need issues with additional content as well.

Again I apologize, but we will still deliver on our promise of getting new maps in the game, and I hope these maps that have been pulled can be added at a later date if the authors allow such.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[2021] Assaultcube developpement - by driAn - 06 Feb 21, 05:42PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 05 Mar 21, 07:29AM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 05 Mar 21, 11:52AM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 23 Mar 21, 04:09PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by xemi - 20 Mar 21, 11:41PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by xemi - 30 Mar 21, 12:00AM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 06 Apr 21, 05:01PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by Pi_Halo - 13 May 21, 12:25AM
Assaultcube mobile - by Mutant007 - 10 Mar 21, 05:52PM