[2021] Assaultcube developpement
I have some doubts, they are probably mostly addressed to dryAn.
What is your interest in changing the game again and now? Why do you think it needs to be changed? I understand fix bugs and some things, but include all the community, what is the intention?
1) Or, most importantly, where do you intend to go? Whats your target? Do you have one? 
Change maps in the installer? What that changes, everyone connects and downloads new maps anyway. If significant changes will not be made, say now, say it clearly. Please do not create new frustrations here. 
The game has "survived" all these years, hasn't it? Don't risk it please.
Look, we have old players who think the game is good, players who want to change weapon damage, want to remove binds, others want more scripts. We have clan players, they want a more competitive game, others want fun, freedom to create maps (this is a strong point of the game), they want to be able to play GEMA maps, they want to play zombie mode, etc. 

Just as important as listening to clan players is listening to pub players too. And listen to those who know  a lot about games, they are, the community of GEMA players. The arguments of this community are very robust. By doing a basic SWOT analysis it is possible to easily understand the advantages that the GEMA mode brings to the game in terms of player base and advertising. It does not make sense to pay attention to a mobile version of the game and not pay attention to introducing the GEMA mode as the "official" mode of the game.

So, do you really want to listen to everyone or create a smokescreen while executing what you've already decided to do?

I'm not trying to be rude, but the latest implementations and decisions made in the game have been disastrous. That everyone agrees. So from my point of view, what you want to do is a huge risk for the game. This is because you are not being clear. You adriAn just arrived unexpectedly proposing changes. And as I said, the latest changes have been terrible.
Thanks given by: vector

Messages In This Thread
[2021] Assaultcube developpement - by driAn - 06 Feb 21, 05:42PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 05 Mar 21, 07:29AM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 05 Mar 21, 11:52AM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 23 Mar 21, 04:09PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by xemi - 20 Mar 21, 11:41PM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by xemi - 30 Mar 21, 12:00AM
RE: [2021] Assaultcube developpement - by 1Cap - 06 Apr 21, 05:01PM
Assaultcube mobile - by Mutant007 - 10 Mar 21, 05:52PM