Assaultcube developpement? AC is it dead?
hey guys happy of your fast answering :D ! very happy to talk with the great Mr.Floppy again!

I left AC around 2010/2011 seriously. sometimes i installed AC again quickly, but i was bored.
I travel a lot this past years and I became father then my life changed. I like videogames but sometimes real life is better you know :D But till today I keep my AC love inside me. for me AC is more than a video game is almost as a 2nd world (quantic physic? ahahah)

Then I understand what you mean about the map restriction. I don't like shitty minecraft maps or bad mapped ones, and it have to get some limits. But me too i did a lot of funny maps before who was not so good to be played on AC, or a little bit larger to be allowed on multiplayer and i think this is sad.

Maybe it had be better to create a restriction but let the choice of admin's server to allow the restriction or let open to shitty maps... lol Like on CS for example there are a lot of traditional maps servers and some "freestyle servers". I heared about people against Gemma maps too. I don't like the shitty multicolors gemma map but i saw some incredible gemma maps, better than some official maps: looks like singleplayer level (remember cube).
Maybe allowing a gemma mode (like in warsow or UT) resolve the problem of crappy servers and crappy map.

This is just my opinion, but I think there are more important things to do on AC before that.
I don't have so much time like before but I let you Know if you need my help to do something great for the futur of AC: I'm here stronger than ever :D !

Ps: I was an idiot teenager before, now a day a start to understand better the AC engine for mapping, I will like to create some official maps for exemple. I'm working on a crazy subway one for now, stay connected coming soon it will be available to download ;)

Let's keep in contact dude, cya peace
Thanks given by: 1Cap

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assaultcube developpement? AC is it dead? - by (aCKa)Deathstar - 02 Apr 20, 05:06PM