Open letter to Staff
Maybe you're right YWC. I always try to make it clear that I do not want to be offensive or attack someone in a personal way. I'm talking strictly about the modifications made in the game. The path chosen for future versions of the game was wrong. This is a fact. There is no doubt about that. And now we are at this point.
There is also no doubt that you have to love this game to be connected to it for so long.
We are talking about an open letter to Stef (Staff), so we must to say that we know how much this programmer loves this game. He's been here for a long time. And he has worked hard for all of us for sure...

But i need to say...
Stef, bring to the community of players everything that is being done from modification to the next release. Yes, do not do it as it was done before. This game is not just for programmers. Not everyone knows or can install a test environment of the new version. Many want to help, but in different ways. You have the opportunity to improve this game with the help of the WHOLE community. Do not get caught up in the ideas of just others 3 or 4 "players" ...
The new login system is something radical and new. What do the players (community) think?
There is no practical sense in removing GEMA game mode ... for example ... does it exist?

Caso contrário fica parecendo que tu está fazendo um jogo para ti mesmo e para teus amigos jogarem.

Otherwise it seems that you are making a game for yourself and for your friends to play.
It seems like you just want to exercise your programmer skills. It seems that you do not care about those who do not follow your vision of how things should be done. Your vision of how to develop the new game relesae etc.

I'm wrong where?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Open letter to Staff - by monster010 - 06 Apr 18, 12:55PM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by Delacroix - 06 Apr 18, 03:56PM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by Masterhit - 05 Jun 18, 06:31PM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by RKTnoob - 12 Jun 18, 08:52AM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by mhsaleh - 28 Jul 18, 02:20AM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by Boomhauer - 02 Aug 18, 02:34AM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by vonunov - 09 Aug 18, 10:17PM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by YesWeCamp - 03 Aug 18, 08:13PM
RE: Open letter to Staff - by 1Cap - 03 Aug 18, 09:10PM