Determine what files are client side or server side
(09 Feb 17, 09:10PM)stef Wrote: You are building your own binaries and they crash randomly? Please don't distribute those...

Don't worry, I said I have an almost usable game/server ready to test. Not a distributable ready thing :) It's far from ready yet.

(09 Feb 17, 09:10PM)stef Wrote: Why are you building your own binaries?

Because I want the latest stable fixes. I'm building from the latest commit of master branch. I readed that it is stable and contains fixes that doesn't break the current client-server protocol. If this isn't the right way to build the latest stable AC, please point me to the right instructions.

The game is crashing with some official maps when compiled from the latest commit of master and executed directly (I only tested in my PC though)

(09 Feb 17, 09:10PM)stef Wrote: Also, even without having seen your server, I highly doubt, that it is working properly :)
Right, I only tested locally, no masterserver. But again, don't worry, I'm not distributing anything until everything is rigorously tested and stable.

I'll appreciate so much some help.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Determine what files are client side or server side - by Nicky - 10 Feb 17, 12:30PM