Determine what files are client side or server side
Snappy is a new packaging system for the new era and future of binaries distribution, it tries to solve the problem of version freeze in every launch of distributions, it aims to be portable accross different Linux distributions without any changes to any package, allow to older releases that support snappy to update to the latest binaries, allow upstream developers to release directly instead of the traditional distribution method, sandboxing, etc. For more information please visit snapcraft.io

Snappy it's not like debs or rpm, its packages are self contained (Like .exe in Windows)

Ubuntu announced several months back that they will use snappy as the main method of distribution in the mid-long term. I think it would be nice to have AC as a snap with all the benefits of snappy, so I started to package it and later ask you, the developers if in the future this could be an official way (And also Flatpaks :D) to distribute this great game (I'll ask you in the future)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Determine what files are client side or server side - by Nicky - 23 Jan 17, 05:01PM