admin abuse - LoGiC$
Firstly, I would like to apologize for the bad experience you had on the servers. I assure you we don't want people to have to endure such a situation where blame is misplaced and yet the offender was able to continue their abuse.
I have ensured that your ban has been removed from the server, and again, I apologize for this.

I would like to say on behalf of the admin in question that they made a mistake and I will work with them to correct this behavior. I truly think it was an error in usage where, having the same name, they targeted the wrong client number.
I will work with this individual to ensure such a mistake will not occur again in the future, and that they make due diligence to remove the correct client from the server.

As for the second part of this issue, I will make a report shortly regarding the cheater you encountered.
Edit: Report made @ http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid170699

The demo you uploaded and shared above seems corrupted, so here is the copy pulled directly from the server:
Demo
This is a custom map, so for viewing the demo, others can get a version of it here:
ac_streetfighter
Indeed it shows the client using some kind of knife-hack.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
admin abuse - LoGiC$ - by unarmed_only - 20 May 16, 06:57AM
RE: admin abuse - LoGiC$ - by +f0r3v3r+ - 20 May 16, 05:30PM
RE: admin abuse - LoGiC$ - by unarmed_only - 20 May 16, 07:17PM