[split] Trionkali Hackusation
Look, Idc to be honest. I can still take Trion 1v1 any day. Wall hack or no. But I do want everyone to notice something about this thread. Any one who makes an actual contributing comment, no matter in Trions defense or in accusation, still all seem to agree that there are things that look "suspicious" or 'strange". Whatever, there is nothing that can be done about it, OBVIOUSLY.
I'm going to be spending most of my time on CS:GO anyway. Corporate as it is, at least they have the overwatch system and a fairly efficient anti-cheat.
I know that AC is opensource and indie/underground and so on. But if we want a truly hack-free environment it will never happen no matter what game we play. From Baseball to Mario Brothers people will always want to win more than they want to win with honor.
I don't get it, but plenty of people don't seem to care how they win, just so they win.
Personally, I have never cheated at anything competitive. I looked over someone's shoulder one time in a 9th grade science quiz and felt like the lowest form of scum on Earth afterwards, and since then I have hated anyone that will win at the cost of honor.
Whatever, I am sick of it. People just suck. All I can do is try to get so good at something, that even if someone else cheats, I can still beat them. The ultimate middle finger to all those dishonest and scheming.

I don't care if you have wallhack or not, Trion. If you do, it's YOU that has to live with knowing that you were simply not good enough without cheating.

And if you don't cheat I formally apologize to you for calling it that way.
Thanks given by: 610|Zac

Messages In This Thread
[split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Vinayill - 15 Mar 16, 09:21AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Nemo - 03 Apr 16, 05:09PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by quico - 03 Apr 16, 06:19PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Marti - 03 Apr 16, 10:47PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Alien - 08 Apr 16, 06:49PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 08 Apr 16, 08:39PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Million - 09 Apr 16, 11:33AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Boomhauer - 09 Apr 16, 07:00PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 10 Apr 16, 02:23AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 12 Apr 16, 01:44AM