[split] Trionkali Hackusation
(03 Apr 16, 03:58AM)Boomhauer Wrote: *Before Vinayill connects: "Evayne" connects, you can clearly see Trion following him after spawn through the walls, then moves to meet him.

Tbh I don't think this thread deserves half of the shits that have been given over it.

But this particular point annoys me greatly. He doesn't follow him through the walls.
He waits for the spawn (which you can easily see if you press tab) and then runs into base. There wasn't some amazing prediction, the guy is ONLY GOING TO SPAWN IN HIS OWN BASE.

As for the rest of what you're saying, I do, as always respect your opinion on this. But I respectfully disagree. I think you guys are analysing this through the eyes of someone who's actually good at the game (which makes sense, you guys are). Just remember that the guy who originally brought this forwards is nowhere close to that level.

It's pretty much the pubber thing that I see in tf2 (which is mostly all I play nowadays) almost every time I venture into the aids of pubs. The moment one player is actually good, everyone just calls him a hacker.

As for the whole ammo box pickup sound thing, forever did an entire video explaining that, at least do him the courtesy of looking at it.

Whilst I cannot say that Trion is definitely not hacking, or definitely hacking, I can say this. From what I've seen of that demo (which I've watched about twice to be fair), the prediction shown is no different than what I'd expect from anyone of around Trion's level. Furthermore, in every interaction or game I've had with or against him, he's never done anything which would lead me to suspect that he hacks. I don't believe that from that demo, you can conclusively say that he hacks, because there isn't enough there. Sure you can go on about the ammo box, but as forever pointed out, Vin-whatever lags out.

And finally, to address the thing about grabbing flags, it obviously wasn't the only thing he did. He ran around, jumped around, spammed nades. He didn't just grab flags to pump up stats, he just ran around having fun on an empty server.

Can we just put this fucking thing to bed. Please.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Vinayill - 15 Mar 16, 09:21AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Nemo - 03 Apr 16, 05:09PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by quico - 03 Apr 16, 06:19PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Marti - 03 Apr 16, 10:47PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Alien - 08 Apr 16, 06:49PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 08 Apr 16, 08:39PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Million - 09 Apr 16, 11:33AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 10 Apr 16, 02:23AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 12 Apr 16, 01:44AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 15 Apr 16, 04:45PM