Poll: Should the devs remove map requisites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
96.30%
26 96.30%
No
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mapmaking size restrictions [RANT]
(07 Jun 15, 11:58PM)((( Wrote:
(07 Jun 15, 11:25PM)|HP| Wrote: The old DEV logic/argument was that players were too stupid to distinguish good maps from crap ones and so they needed guidance in the form of hard to understand restrictions. 

I dont want to talk about this because a lot of us tried to reason with devs many years ago.
AC has and always will be about egos and politics.

Yeah that doesn't make much sense...  the restrictions aren't even relevant! Reading the old posts gave me that impression as well, everyone was extremely closed-minded.

(07 Jun 15, 11:25PM)|HP| Wrote: If you compare the current state of ac to the one from the 1.0/1.1 transition fase, obviously not.
The "noob" map and moded server thing should have been cherished and not banished:D

Then ac could have stood the test of time and new tecnhology in gaming. 
The huge player base of the past was a capital that was wasted. 

Hey, but who cares?

Yep, it plays exactly the same from like five years ago.. except now its worse. I wholeheartedly agree with that second part, as I mentioned in first paragraph of my rant.

they Devs allways been narrow minded and don't give much attention? -as HP said.. we have said this many times that maprestriction is bad for the game.. -Do they listen?.. -NO
And why do u think people quit the game?.. .. -The attitude towards the players? -The bad community and the maprestriction :D.. -This is a FACT! -But hey! .. thiis the verdict we see here now.. -almost no playery, no desent community.. and bad attitude?..  -Those few.. close that voted for this .. willl see the results now.. -PERIOD

And they problably won't understand it now either?.. -But let em' live in this fantasy world :D
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mapmaking size restrictions [RANT] - by ((( - 07 Jun 15, 08:20PM
RE: Mapmaking size restrictions [RANT] - by shad-99 - 19 Jun 15, 08:41PM