Poll: Should the devs remove map requisites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
96.30%
26 96.30%
No
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mapmaking size restrictions [RANT]
(07 Jun 15, 10:13PM)Z3R0 Wrote: Well you'll have to be added into it by a moderator/developer, I'm not sure how strict they are with who they invite but it's usually only people who've been around for a while/contributed to the game some.

Ok, that makes sense, thanks. I'll just wait for them to update what they've agreed upon.

(07 Jun 15, 10:13PM)Z3R0 Wrote: The conversation is more or less turning out support for multiple tabs in the master sever allowing devs to separate official maps and customs, so that newbies don't spawn on @camper and get confused. Which would mean they could remove restrictions and noob mappers could do whatever they want without it clogging up the master server and ruining ac's image.

That sounds like a good idea, and I wholeheartedly support it. Do the 'noob' maps really clog the master server up? And if they weren't on master, where would they be? In terms of image, I think that the custom maps really represent AC and should be part of its image! (That's what my first argument was about.)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mapmaking size restrictions [RANT] - by ((( - 07 Jun 15, 08:20PM
RE: Mapmaking size restrictions [RANT] - by ((( - 07 Jun 15, 10:38PM