Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Main Event] List of Referees and Application
I regret that I had to remove abyss off the referee list. This has nothing to do with the fact that he is Brazillian. I do, however, thank you very much for mentioning the disproportionate amount of US referees. It was an aspect I had not noticed.

To elucidate on abyss, I regret to say that I am currently not able to use my usual source because, to my knowledge, he is no longer in this game. Abyss was originally accepted as a referee because no one had a negative character reference. However, one came in the day I accepted him and I regert not waiting a bit longer. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is from Brazil.

Regarding the lack of Brazillian referees, I regret that I cannot elect referees. Therefore, I am only able to wait for people to apply. abyss was the only Brazillian applicant, however because he had a bad reference he is not eligible this year. I told him that if he is interested in being a ref and I am hosting next year, I would love to get to know him better so that I myself can give him a reference next year. So to put this matter to rest, if you would like to be a ref for ACWC and you are Brazillian, please apply.

Also, I've gotten a positive referral for xemi for an earlier event from the former source. If there is evidence of xemi's foul play, please submit it. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if one of my ref's weren't singled out without proof.

With regards to Marti's suggestions, I can personally vouch for lozi. I believe I've gotten a referral for h1tman before, but I'd have to check.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Main Event] List of Referees and Application - by Mousikos - 10 Jun 15, 12:42AM