Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Main Event] List of Referees and Application
i see abyss on ts and play with him sometimes. whats your problem with him? easy to say shit hiding behind a 'source'.

a clean background? yeah whateva... there is no whiteknight here. xemi will make a good ref and i personally never suspected him about anything but i wont say he has a clean background for everyone. i mean thats very subjective. some people will say he used a wallhack and some people will remember him using the bind (now forbidden).

always saying no to a clan match is not sometimes. and i think you need to play competitively quite a bit to be ref. i still remember spamma trying to blacklist me for rifle sprinting.

the number of ref from the usa and uk compared to the number of ref from brasil is also a problem you chosed to ignore in your brilliant answer.

EDIT marti :
lol ac drama is coming back with me? when I went afk jamz and stef (almost the only coding dev) were still here. watchout marti you are derailling the thread. the topic is about refs !
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Main Event] List of Referees and Application - by Halte - 09 Jun 15, 11:57PM