Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Main Event] List of Referees and Application
even though i agree with this list below, for the love of god stop trying to be the new ac drama queen.

(09 Jun 15, 11:40PM)Halte Wrote: - some country should be representated too (ie brasil).
- we cant allow usa to represent half of the refs (1-2 per country should be enough)
- we dont need 50 admins (1-2 per country/zone should be enough)

So why did you refuse the only brazilian trying to be ref? I mean abyss. why? srsly, oracle and nightmare said me no about a thousand time when i was asking for cms in 1.1. a sudden interest in competitive? And just saying but ive never seen dogdancing in 5 years (but Im sure he is actively playing pubs once a month).

he refused abyss because he got a negative referral, does he need to elaborate more for you? and i understand very well that someone who e.g. plays on a trackpad doesnt feel like getting rekt in a cm all the time, though he still wants to be involved in the competitive community, if he cant do it by playing, he does it by organizing and leading stuff. big deal man lol, i thought ac drama was over for a bit and now you are back posting crap.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Main Event] List of Referees and Application - by Marti - 09 Jun 15, 11:48PM