What would you actually like to see in AC?
"if i had left AC, some of your suggestions wouldn't have entered your head in the first place"
"because you think the rules don't apply to you, because you aren't offending a developer."

First, please stop acting like you know what I think/what happened to me/ how things affected me, because you don't. It's almost as bad as putting words in my mouth.

You didn't want to PM me, so okay, I'll tell you in public why I don't personally like you, and why those traits you exhibit are something that shouldn't be near the forums.
I find that you behave egoistic, self-serving, and hypocritical.
Egoistic: with you it's just me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me like a machine, if it's not you, it should be like you, everyone has to agree with you etc etc. I don't need to give examples, most of your posts are like this.
Self-serving: paraphrasing: "Make me dev/make me mod/ I know best/etc etc. Examples again are strewn across the forums for everyone to see.
Hypocritical: You behave like you are better than anyone else, just as the latest example "...because you think the rules don't apply to you..." And yet there I was playing on server the other day, and you joined...via ban evasion. When the admin confronted you about it you said something along the lines of I came here because I think your reason for baning me was not okay. There are more examples here on the forums too, but I don't care to list more of them, because I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, my perception of you, and my dislike for you are my personal views and opinions, and everyone should be free to have their own.

There is no point in discussing this anymore, I only mentioned you amongst other things on this thread because it was on topic, please don't get all riled up and hijack the thread. Take a chill pill, It's just my opinion of you, and I am entitled to my opinion. Everyone has an opinion, and my opinion is that the forums and the game would be better without you. If you disagree, you disagree, you're free to think whatever you like, as long as you don't try to force me to think the same as you.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you actually like to see in AC? - by RKTnoob - 27 May 15, 11:29AM