bitching about *[BRC]* (was:[split] *[BRC]* is back!)
(19 May 15, 02:56PM)Luc@s Wrote: About the AC client : you played csgo, VAC does much "worse", but you don't give a fuck right. So hypocrite...

And again.. You're basically saying: "if you don't post your losses, you're shit, not telling you what to do though" lmao

And finally... Why do you judge someone on the matches he shares with HIS clan members, we (and i guess so do BRC) are not posting these for you, so quit shitting on everything someone spends time working on, just because it doesn't please you 100%. Please accept the fact, we're not working for you

1. Stop pretending that you don't know what my problem is with what you were doing. I've explained it several times through several PMs to you, but since you don't apparently get it (and FTR): Valve is fully open about what it does, it doesn't tell people what was in their client only after the need to use it fully has already passed. Also, are you really saying that AC needs to have the same cheat regulation system as a game where people play for a million dollars per league? If you really can't trust people who have been in this community for years and only play for fun, that is just sad, you gotta admit.

2. Re-read my last post. I haven't told anyone to do anything in this thread, I can't understand why you'd take a sarcastic comment seriously - maybe you have autism and can't tell the difference? This might be news to you, but people are sometimes sarcastic on the internet!!!!!!!!!!11
But seriously, if I was going to tell anybody in this thread to do anything, it would be to tell you to stop saying "lmao" ironically.
If your only defence is that you think I was being serious with my original post, then I think we have nothing else to discuss here.

3. This paragraph isn't even related to the original topic, you're just being passive aggressive because I said I wouldn't support your woop.ac project or AC Match client, for various reasons (and I wasn't the only one, but I was probably one of the more vocal objectors). We discussed this via PM and you've used the exact same phrase "We're not working for you" before. Putting aside the fact that all of that is completely irrelevant, offtopic and useless, I never asked you to work for me. If you produce something and nobody uses it, it's a failure. If a significant majority of the competitive scene is opposed to using what you produce, your competitive "match client" is therefore a failure regardless of whether or not I slander it publicly. You just can't take criticism, after several suggestions from myself and others (both on and off the forum) about improvements that could be made and take your great idea into something that people would actually use, you basically shot down every single suggestion, citing arguments like "It's our project, you can't tell us how we do it" and "We won't make the client opensource". If you are developing something for a playerbase and the playerbase is suggesting improvements, and you shit on them for it, don't be surprised when the playerbase ultimately does not respect your work.

Genuine advice: stop letting your own personal feelings get in the way of rational arguments, because they discredit the stuff you do say that actually is rational.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Robaum - 18 May 15, 04:01PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Luc@s - 18 May 15, 05:58PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Vanquish - 18 May 15, 06:35PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by ExodusS - 18 May 15, 07:15PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Luc@s - 18 May 15, 07:28PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Robaum - 18 May 15, 07:40PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Vanquish - 18 May 15, 08:06PM
RE: bitching about *[BRC]* (was:[split] *[BRC]* is back!) - by Vanquish - 19 May 15, 03:16PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Marti - 18 May 15, 08:31PM