bitching about *[BRC]* (was:[split] *[BRC]* is back!)
(18 May 15, 07:15PM)ExodusS Wrote: Not defending Lucas, just saying some teams did not deserve any single bit of respect when I used to play matches, why should one post a loss of a match when both teams played a considerably different game? (if you see what I mean)

Okay, admittedly I agree with this since I've encountered the same thing myself (equally well some people have also said the same thing when playing against me once or twice), it's a totally fair point. I would argue (based on my experience, maybe yours will differ though) that this is not usually the case though.

(18 May 15, 07:28PM)Luc@s Wrote: idk why you're trying to control what every clan is doing with their website, you have no word on it

Never tried to control anything, unlike you trying to control and monopolise the state of competitive AC with your match client (after the shit you hid in the ACWC client I'm surprised anyone even used it). I posted a pretty sarcastic suggestion on a public forum, and never told them to actually post all their losses.  Only the biggest idiot on the planet could possibly think that I'm "telling" them to do anything. If I objected to it on any moral standpoint, I would stop playing BRC. I played BRC happily yesterday and I respect a lot of their members.

(18 May 15, 07:28PM)Luc@s Wrote: EDIT: by t he way, woop.ac shows any game, win or loss, so we kind of post every single match, so what are you gonna "call out" about woop ? lmao

http://egypttec.tk/match_modul

Dat 95% win rate, stop pretending you're saints.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Robaum - 18 May 15, 04:01PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Luc@s - 18 May 15, 05:58PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Vanquish - 18 May 15, 06:35PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by ExodusS - 18 May 15, 07:15PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Luc@s - 18 May 15, 07:28PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Robaum - 18 May 15, 07:40PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Vanquish - 18 May 15, 08:06PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Marti - 18 May 15, 08:31PM