what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
(23 May 15, 05:14AM)Flames Wrote: Well my options are limited to steel series, Razer, Logitech, cooler master and mad catz, I couldn't find artisan and I could only find a zowie gt-f rough edition which costs about $40. A bit too expensive imo. You're right though i haven't tried mouse pads other than the qck's.
My Qck mini is almost worn out and my g400s desperately needs a new mousepad asap.

Yeah, that is pretty expensive for a zowie pad, probably not worth it. Out of all the options you've listed, I would probably go for the Goliathus Speed (preferably the 'Fragged' edition if that's still even sold anywhere, but if not the newer model will be fine) simply because it's a slightly faster QcK, doesn't have as much static friction but the glide is still similar so you'll probably adjust quite quickly to it, and it's more durable in terms of the performance you get over time. And finally the edges are stitched which means the mousepad won't have frayed ends, which is always a plus. 

I'm sorry but I'm leaving to go to austria in like 1 hour, so I can't recommend any more stuff for a week or so. I'm sure plenty of people around here know what they're talking about though, failing that you could always register on a website like esreality and ask - for all the trolls that hang around that website, there's an equal number of mouse/mousepad/etc experts.

(23 May 15, 04:24AM)Undead Wrote: just a reminder to the mid skills who want to be high skill - u don't need to have mouse OCD like vanquish to be good.

i wonder how he keeps breaking his mice? mine last 2 years at least on average
completely true - Harrek has pwned us all using a Microsoft basic comfort mouse and no mousepad for years. Having good equipment is an advantage, but imo it's not needed - all I'd say is that it's easier to adapt to better equipment than worse equipment.
I've only broken my two g400's - the first time, the mouse broke by itself (it's actually a known issue with the rev1 model with the avago 3080e sensor). Then I bought the newer model, the g400s, and I was using that for around a year until last week. That broke because I was an idiot and left the mouse cable underneath my computer case and it got crushed, and randomly started to disconnect and reconnect while I was playing. I've had my deathadder for almost 3 years and it still "works fine", maybe because I haven't been using it though :P
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by Vanquish - 23 May 15, 06:22AM