what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
i have a tale to tell

One day I was roaming amidst the oh-so friendly public players, stranded on a server that was owned by the corporation of 4x. It was quite uneventful until someone entered the same dimension, and that person happened to be my clan mate. We exchanged friendly gestures, and the other fellows waved at me in perfect harmony. "I was born for this!" I thought as the sunshine dawned on my delicate face. How could the aforementioned occasion possibly get any richer? Nonetheless, a familiar face strikingly revealed himself to moi.  It was HIPSTER! My long-lost fellowman chose the time being for a lovely reunion, and I had been showered a mixture of emotions quite likably queer! The day was so perfect, oh, as if it had been "intelligently designed". QQ.

Until the fire-breathing demon hailing from the death-wrought chambers of hell broke free from the grasps of his seal - it was a wicked sight, that which was once light skinned had been changed to such a nightmarishly haunting visage, but a shell of its former splendor. DES|jAcKRoCk. I knew as to whence he had come, but I was powerless as he overwhelmed my very being with the force of darkness - he had filled my being with impulsive trepidation, alas, I was nearing my deathbed.

"YOUR AIM IS SHIT" Echoed in the remnants of my sanity - it almost triggered my discharge of excrement. But I remained ever calm, as if my life depended on such specific circumstances. It took every fiber of my being to request him a duel. My heart throbbed as if to signify an arrest. I could only await my death. Or so I thought.

[Image: PugAUQT.png]

2 long didunt reed - kid gets rekt while I play with a ping where I get 100 unhits every encounter and PJ that goes up at random intervals causing a lag spike so I momentarily stay fixed in a state where I can get killed without resistance, then he says that I won only because I get 100 unhits every encounter and had PJ that goes up at random intervals causing a lag spike so I momentarily stay fixed in a state where I can get killed without resistance. he then tries to get other people to 1v1 me and of course while spiking to hell. then we have an inter where he gets rekt again
[Image: ntBnH30.png]

im tired of these nubs who actaully think my lag is an advantage. slipping through flags in CTF and having delayed spawns isnt an advantage, go get REKT while you play wid your zero unhit 100 pings kk. you think you know ME? no baby you just know how to play bad wid gud ping so fuk u bich i dominate wid 30 fps AND 9001 ping YOU DONT KNOW ME. you keep on complaining that u ccant see me while we 1v1 but that is not only the case literally, also metaphorically meaning YOU CANT KEEP UP WID ME. get gud k smuk weed everyday #fightingbackagainstlaggerabusers #how2rhyme
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by G1gantuan - 16 May 15, 11:51AM