admin abuse
Perros isn't even remotely suitable to be an admin. It's been discussed so many times and this is probably the last thing I'll write about it, but I don't care about the fact I'm banned from the aCKa servers, I care about the principle behind my ban. In 15 seconds I could access one of around 80,000 IPs and just play there like nothing's happened if I wanted to. I care about this because people are allowing him to have the power to be a senseless douche with a blacklist based on utter insanity and the defamation of his ego, and the principle of an admin being able to ban people he doesn't like (how I wish this was limited to just my case) for literally no reason or totally random ones (and then being completely unable to discuss the bans with the people in question due to his non-existent english skill) isn't one we should be encouraging, at all.

I'm sure if a totally new player started playing AC and running servers the way Perros does, admins would immediately react (or I'd hope so). The reason Perros is tolerated is because he's recognised, he's literally worked his way into the community like a growth or a tumour, and he needs to be removed along with his servers and any sense of authority the community are giving him.

EDIT: did I post this in the wrong thread by mistake?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
admin abuse - by Undead - 06 May 15, 10:25AM
RE: admin abuse - by HoeHunter - 06 May 15, 05:57PM
RE: admin abuse - by vonunov - 06 May 15, 10:13PM
RE: admin abuse - by Marti - 06 May 15, 10:54PM
RE: admin abuse - by Undead - 07 May 15, 06:31AM
RE: admin abuse - by Alien - 06 May 15, 11:47PM
RE: admin abuse - by Vanquish - 07 May 15, 12:18AM
RE: admin abuse - by Cemer - 07 May 15, 04:36AM
RE: admin abuse - by PERROS - 11 May 15, 08:02PM
RE: admin abuse - by MorganKell - 11 May 15, 08:52PM