ACKA servers, do they deserve to be in masterserver?
Well... @Ketar - I get your point - And it is often thought of that servers on the MS are some kind of public property - but they really aren't.
The idea is that, a server owner has, at their own level, a right to disallow people from playing on their servers that they don't want to host. Whether or not that person should be banned, or if it is fair to ban, is not that big of a philosophical discussion.
It is a multiplayer gameserver. It is not a freely elected government of authority or nation of individuals collaborating for the sake of a larger group of people and necessities.
It is a server host providing spare CPU cycles to the game at their own discretion.
Sure, it may be wrong to ban people who have not actually done anything truly wrong.
But it is also at the freedom of the server owner to make that choice.

The community may choose to play, or not play, on these servers. You are upset that they are using these servers, and yet you are forbid from joining them.
I hate to argue on behalf of them, but it is quite foolish to me that these threads keep coming up when the real solution is pretty clear - don't use those servers.

Also, I do understand the issue completely, and I wouldn't be offended if they were removed from the MS.
But the reality is that this incessant soap-boxing about it is just a waste of time...
Said imho...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACKA servers, do they deserve to be in masterserver? - by +f0r3v3r+ - 30 Apr 15, 05:50PM