Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
Anything you say wont make me change the rules, sorry.
(09 Mar 15, 12:00AM)Vanquish Wrote: I think the distinction here is that most competitive players don't want to play with complete randoms.

Out of curiosity, are we banned from playing with clanmates in this tournament or can we make mixed teams that also include people from our respective clans?

Only asking because for some reason my wifi (not at home atm) won't let me check the rules section on your site. :(
8 teams: 3 players + 2 sub

This tourney it's open to everybody.
   NO aliased players.
   Teams must post their application using the sign up form.
   Teams can not have more than 2 players from the same clan
   Non-clan players can sign up too.
   I don't have to say that cheating is NOT allowed.
   Hax jump bind will lead your team into an elimination. So, DO NOT use it!
   The tournament will start after the 8 teams applied and the host announces the match schedule.
   The player who 'build' a team, will be the captain indeed.
   Teams will be approved by the host or denied if they don't meet the criteria.
   The sub player must spect his own team, it is not allowed to spect both. Join your team and type /benchme command
   The sub must take the place if one player suddenly disconnect. No pause or stop
   If 2 players from the same team disconnect during the match, the team will be eliminated (No crying allowed).
   Teams can set the day and time but on the week. Nobody want to wait 'till forever.
   After the match, the winner team MUST post screenshots and demos using the Match Form.
   On the finale, the teams must play one match on a custom map. ac_hangar18, type /getmap ac_hangar18 in-game to download it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF - by MPx - 09 Mar 15, 06:16AM