Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list
@Waffles: he only part of your post I agree with is that everyone should move on, although I'd say that's just because perros can't have a reasonable discussion with anybody and thus it's probably not worth trying to communicate with him in any type of civilised manner, since you'll just be met with rudeness or no response at all.

For anyone who wonders why I'm so bitter, I was blacklisted about 2 years ago because I'd ask people for inters on the BoB ladder. When I tried to discuss it with him, he said "pqp" and disconnected from irc. I then later found out he'd blocked the word "inter" on all BoB servers (perros wasn't even a BoB member) and amended my blacklist entry to say that I had "bad behaviour" or something, the worst thing I probably did was teabag somebody which for some reason makes perros, a grown man, incredibly irate. Maybe someone dunked their testicles into his mouth when he was a kid and seeing it happen again in any form invokes some kind of trauma? idk.
Anyway since it's been 2 years and I'm still on his blacklist (I care more about the principle behind the ban rather than the ban itself) I'm completely done with respecting Perros in any way, shape or form. I completely acknowledge the fact that he also does ban people for legitimate reasons, but about half of the people he's banned overall most likely do not deserve it.

I agree 100% with Halte's post (who is he btw?), he can run his tyrannical spanish inquisition any way he likes, just ban it from the MS. I've heard of 3 separate people trying to contact perros about being banned on this server simply because they share my IP range, or one of my old ranges, and I'm sure there have been more cases than just mine.

To finish I'll leave you with some memes da real viking made a while ago.

/thread
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list - by Vanquish - 03 Nov 14, 06:27PM