天佑香港/God Protect Hong Kong
(06 Oct 14, 12:19PM)Andrez Wrote:
(06 Oct 14, 01:40AM)Music Wrote:
(05 Oct 14, 11:24PM)Andrez Wrote: Not sure if it's the same thing I heard of, but I read the leaders of this revolution are mostly sons of important business men = financed by USA to destabilize another government

Source?
It was a Facebook group which I can't find atm, but I read it more than twice.

@ Exo: no "pseudo-revolution crysis experience" is needed to understand that China, along with India, is trying to bend over USA by making deals with Russia = a destabilized government would be indeed damaged for this way.

Do you need a picture to figure it out?

I think I wasn't clear enough in what I said. The word "pseudo" was destinated to the word "revolution" or even "crysis" but not about your knowledge or your experience.

In fact, all I wanted to say is that, you certainly know as me, all those happening actions like in China, India or even past actions that relate more countries (in apparence) like in Libia, Syria etc have way deeper issues than what many (most?) people think about it, and one of those deep issues are the one you mentioned.

All recent wars destabilized the governments and fucked up things way more than before the military actions.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 天佑香港/God Protect Hong Kong - by Skinny-Dog - 29 Sep 14, 12:11AM
RE: 天佑香港/God Protect Hong Kong - by Skinny-Dog - 29 Sep 14, 01:21AM
RE: 天佑香港/God Protect Hong Kong - by Skinny-Dog - 29 Sep 14, 04:03AM
RE: 天佑香港/God Protect Hong Kong - by Skinny-Dog - 29 Sep 14, 05:23PM
RE: 天佑香港/God Protect Hong Kong - by ExodusS - 06 Oct 14, 06:33PM